Monday, December 7, 2009

This could be the moment we've been waiting for...

Have you ever thought to yourself..."man, I just don't get enough Megan in my life."

Well put on your hallelujah skirt because your prayers have just been answered.

In an effort to stay in touch with friends in various and sundry places, I'm starting this blog to chronicle my adventures in moving to Oklahoma and the settling therein. I will also post stories and pics from our travel destinations along the way. I hope that this site can be a little more personal than facebook and a little less work than trying to email everyone I want to stay in touch with (because trust me dear friends, I'm fortunate enough that there are a lot of you).

So...if you'd like to stay in touch during my many adventures the next few months, subscribe to the blog, and it will let you know when I post something new. I wish it could warn you if the post is interesting or not, but, as modern technology hasn't developed anything that can do that yet, you'll just have to take your chances and have a little faith (you did put your hallelujah skirt on, right?).

Here and There,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment